Over 15 years manufacturing & supplying vehicle chevrons and graphics to highway users, fleets and emergency services.
Prefer to speak with someone?
For telephone ordering & support please call 0800 9998 997.
For the latest material guidelines Click Here
REMA best practise guide for Chapter 8 & ECE104 markings and materials – Click Here
ECE104 983-10/55mm x 1m lengths White
£3.32 + VAT
Chapter 8 Chevron Kits ECE104 983-10/55mm x 1m lengths White
ECE104 983-10 White Tape supplied 55mm x metre length
Conspicuity Vehicle Marking Tapes Series 983 are designed for application to rigid sided vehicles for increased visibility. Available in yellow, white, red, fluo yellow and fluo yellow green. The 983 continuous tape provides excellent reflectivity and brightness. Guaranteed for ten years. Conforms to UNECE 104 requirements.
It is easy to apply, resistant to peeling and other damage.
- Fewer accidents mean less downtime, less contracts missed and savings on repair costs
- Improve corporate image through being more proactive about safety
- Protect you company against potential legal action related to third party safety
- PVC free product construction with solvent free adhesive technology
- Bright vivid colours
- Superior day and nighttime brightness
- Retains reflectivity when totally wet by rain or when viewed at wide entrance angles
- No dirt and water penetration due to edge sealing
- Pressure sensitive adhesive
- UN-ECE104 Class C approved
- 3M's DOT tape is certified and guaranteed to meet and exceed NHTSA requirements
- Customer Logo printed on Demand
- Rear marking plates for large vehicles
- The reflective material must carry the "E-mark" which means the tape meets the minimum requirements of the regulation. The reflective markings must be 'Class RA2' or 'microprismatic' in the case of rear marking and 'high visibility fluorescent or non fluorescent yellow reflective' in the case of side markings.
- Red or yellow markings must be used for the rear of the vehicle, as close as practicable to the edge of the vehicle. Yellow or white markings may be used for the side of vehicle, covering at least 80 per cent of its length.