If you have any questions or require advice on any of our products please call our friendly team on 0800 9998 997.
The Bluelite Graphics Group is introducing new working practices in line with guidance from the UK government and NHS covering the COVID-19 outbreak to safeguard our employees, customers, and the wider community.
These are exceptional circumstances, but we aim to operate as close to business as normal in support of our customers, particularly those operating in front line emergency services, by introducing the measures detailed below.
- We will be using video / audio conferencing facilities for meetings wherever possible
- We are limiting visitors to our offices to those deemed to be essential
- We are prohibiting non-essential travel for staff
- We have introduced social distancing within the work environment in line with government recommendations
- We are providing additional resources in line with NHS guidelines, including hand sanitisers and antibacterial wipes, for use by personnel at our factory and in the field
- All employees have received detailed information and advice on personal safety and what to do if they show any symptoms of COVID-19
- To support our customers, we have made arrangements with our suppliers to hold higher levels of materials on our behalf
As a family business, please be assured that we are committed to safeguarding the health and welfare of our people and our customers. We will continue to monitor government advice and will implement any additional measures deemed necessary.