- Black polycarbonate base on an extruded aluminium platform for added strength and MKEZ7 permanent mount feet.
- Wide mounting footprint provides greater stability & weight distribution on the thinner roof construction common on today’s vehicles
- Service oriented - Easy to change colours, upgrade or service in the field
- Simply remove four screws to access any section for the lightbar.
- Replace any light head by removing on screw and single connector
- Base lightbar contains four corner linear9 Super-Led modules. The wide-angle design provides optimim 'fend off' protection when views from the side.
- Cruise Light control with virtually unlimited adjustable intensity levels.
- An external interface unit, the Wecan Electronic Control Module (ECM), communicates all lightbar operating functions via a 2 conductor, 20 guage cable. This small cable provides easier overall wiring and lightbar installation.
- Complete independent "On" or "Off" and independent flash pattern, plus phase control of each individual light head. Four phases for alternating, simultaneous and combo flash patterns.
- Up to eighteen different programmed warning configurations can be operated using customer supplied switching to each of the eighteen input wires to the ECM. (A default program pre-installed).
- All functions are programmed easily by a computer via simple "pick & click or drag" screens. Windows based 2000, XP or later operating system required. USB input to the ECM from PC or laptop makes programming easy.
- Standard lightbar with 4 corner Linear9 Super-Led modules draws only 2.8 amp.
- E11 Marked
Comprehensive 5 Year Warranty
Justice 24V Amber Lightbar/29"
Chevron Kits Justice 24V Amber Lightbar/29"
29" Justice 4 x Corner Ambers 24v with Amber Lens
- Product Code: Lights Bars
Tags: Justice 24V Amber Lightbar/29", Chevron Kits Justice 24V Amber Lightbar/29", chevron, chevrons, chevron shop, chevron store, reflective chevron, reflective chevron kits, vehicle chevrons, vehicle chevron kits, vehicle chevron markings, chapter 8