Want the ultimate in Chapter 8 visibility?
Then take a look at our new ranges of prismatic materials.
- High retro-reflectivity during the hours of darkness
- High visibility during twilight hours
- High daytime contrast colours
Chapter 8 Grade
Prismatic technology is used by emergency services vehicles because of its high conspicuity. Now, we’re offering commercial operators the ultimate in prismatic Chapter 8 safety markings from Rennicks – all with a 10 year warranty.
- Excellent reflectivity at any distance, at narrow and wide angles
- Highly visibility to other road users and pedestrians
- Flexible for fast application on most curves and recesses
- Tough and durable
- Edge-sealed for a long-lasting quality finish
For chevron and markings that reflect the highest brand values, we can also supply emergency services premium grade prismatics with our Diamond Grade 4092 Red range.
- High conspicuity performance in varied road conditions
- Outstandingly bright and vivid daytime colours
- Performs to the rigours of all commercial vehicle needs
- Easy to handle and apply
- Approved in the UK by the Home Office CAST
- ISO 14001 accredited (environment)
Want to find out more about our Prismatic materials?